05 May 2006

Bryants Plain

Some of the action at Bryants Plain, I had hoped that Vicki might have posted
some of the farming action by now, bit I'm thinking she may never get around
to it so I'll put some into peters pictures.

Seeding in 2005, as you can see they use pretty big equipment over there.

Weed spraying is an ever increasing cost in farming now-a-days, it's all
hooked up to GPS to avoid double spraying of areas.

I love the contours in this photo, please enlarge it for full effect.

Sorry this photo is a bit dark, but I couldn't find a better one with the
padock green and the house in the background. (looks better enlarged.)

This is the rear view of the tractor/air-seeder working.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, that's what a lot of the farming around here looks like!

Thanks for sharing - hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.